Friday, November 11, 2011

ready for my close up

Although today is incredibly windy, that apparently isnt stopping the squirrels. Did some hand feeding but I got cold so I just tossed a bunch in the grass and let them go nuts (har har). Had to help mom detach some lights from a garland so she can change them from colored to white, all the while being circled by the little beggars; so after that was finished I sat on the step with the bucket very close to me and just let them self serve seeing if they would actually be brave enough to get them out of the bucket. Oh but not forgetting to keep the camera handy. So here are the results, and they are definitely entertaining.

using his tail as a wind shield












got in a fight with something and his tail is all banged up, it must mess with his balance because he eats his peanuts like a dog chewing a bone lol

started to form a line lol




No comments:

Post a Comment